NCS Trust seeks partners to support recruitment to the NCS programme from summer 2020
- Organisations with field sales & marketing and brand experience are invited to bid for opportunity to change countless lives as part of a new strategy to attract more young people to participate in the NCS programme
- Procurement process begins September 2018 with contracts awarded in 2019 for delivery from 2020
- Contracts available in London, the North East and the South West
NCS Trust is a not-for-profit organisation which, with the experience and enthusiasm of over a hundred brilliant partner organisations, has so far supported nearly 500,000 young people to help build self-confidence, learn new skills for life and work, and make a mark in their community.
NCS is open to 16 and 17-year-olds across England and Northern Ireland. The two to four-week programme, which takes place in school holidays, includes outdoor team-building exercises, a residential for participants to learn ‘life skills’, a community-based social action project and an end of programme celebration event.
NCS has ambitious plans for the future and wants more great organisations to help it deliver for young people. As part of a wider procurement exercise, the organisation is now seeking partners to support its recruitment activities in schools, colleges, and within local places such as community centres and sports clubs.
Working with specialist recruitment partners is a new model for NCS and the organisation is open to hearing from a variety of companies with sales and presentation skills, who can bring the NCS experience to life and help manage leads through to young people attending the programme.
NCS is delivered across England and Northern Ireland. The contracts available are in three regions of direct delivery: London, the South West and the North East.
Miriam Jordan Keane, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, NCS Trust, comments:
“NCS has already helped to change the lives of nearly 500,000 teenagers, but we are ambitious for the future. We are looking to partner with amazing organisations with the skills to present the NCS experience to young people and their parents or guardians. By attracting more young people to take part in NCS, we can continue our crucial work of empowering the next generation to be their best and we’d love to hear from organisations who can help us bring that vision to life.”
- Organisations who are interested in learning more about the opportunities and the procurement process should register at: https://ncs.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.html.
- A webinar providing more information about the contracts and procurement requirements will take place at 14.00 on Thursday 27 September. To register please visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6722390296510613506