TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prize is for promotional space at one or multiple Network Rail Train Stations to a maximum combined value of £25,000
- This award is open to direct recipients of the email excluding employees of SpaceandPeople, Field Marketing and Brand Experience (FMBE) and Network Rail or their respective group companies.
- To enter the award, submit your entry via the awards portal on the FMBE website: http://fieldmarketing.com/about-the-awards/.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of industry judges.
- All entries must be submitted via the FMBE website by 5pm on 12th September.
- 1 winner will receive promotional space to the combined value of £25,000 in one or multiple Network Rail train stations (train stations eligible for this award prize are:Waterloo, London Victoria, Liverpool Street, Kings Cross, Paddington, Euston, Charing Cross, London Bridge, Cannon Street, Clapham Junction, Leeds, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh Waverley, Manchester Piccadilly, Liverpool Lime Street, Birmingham New Street, Bristol Temple Meads, Reading and Guildford)
- Winners of the “SpaceandPeople Best Use Of Space Award” will be notified at the FMBE/BE Connected Awards Ceremony on 11th October 2018.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. SpaceandPeople, Field Marketing and Network Rail accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the award and not specifically included in the award, including, without limitation, costs of transfers and/or travel to London, meals, accommodation and other living expenses.
- SpaceandPeople retains the right to substitute the award prize with another award prize of similar value in the event the original prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- Some dates are often not available for promotional space including, but not limited to, Bank Holiday weekends, Christmas, Wimbledon and Valentine’s Day. Booking period for the promotion must be made and take place between 15.10.18 – 30.06.19.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of SpaceandPeople, FMBE and/or Network Rail for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of their negligence.
- SpaceandPeople accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering for the Award or accepting the prize.
- SpaceandPeople reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this award prize with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SpaceandPeople in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- SpaceandPeople shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure..
- The winning company and its employees must adhere to Network Rail and SpaceandPeople’s terms of promotion. SpaceandPeople, FMBE and Network Rail will not be liable for any promoter’s failure to comply with these requirements.
- In entering the award, the brand/agency/promoter agrees that FMBE, Network Rail and SpaceandPeople may create and/or use images of the brand/agency/promoter’s activities, materials and personnel in the venue(s), and hereby grants FMBE, Network Rail and SpaceandPeople an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use any such images (and any intellectual property contained within them) and/or any trademarks and trade names of the promoter for the purpose of referencing the relevant activity in materials promoting the Award, venue(s) and SpaceandPeople’s business (including but not limited to its website and case studies).
- The SpaceandPeople’s Best Use of Space prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Previous bookings made prior to and, for dates during, the Overall Award Period, cannot be exchanged or refunded for any booking acquired in accordance with this Award.
- For the details on the winning award submission, please refer to the Awards Issue of the FMBE Magazine 2018.
- Any tax liability due as a result of winning this prize, is the participants own. Please ask senior management permission before entry into this promotion.
Promoter: SpaceandPeople, 2nd Floor, 100 West Regent Street, Glasgow G2 2QD