FMBE AWARDS 2020
MAIN ENTRY TEXT SUBMISSION FORM
ENTRY DEADLINE: MONDAY JULY 20TH 2020 (exception, categories T, U, V – see entry criteria PDF for details)
Please complete those areas indicated by typing into this document before saving it for email entry
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THESE NOTES BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM
- Please complete in 10pt or 12pt type.
- Bullet points are perfectly acceptable where appropriate.
- Your submission should be succinct, factual and relevant to the category entered. Although you can send supporting material to enhance your entry, this form should be as complete a record as possible.
- Confidential information for judge’s eyes only should be clearly identified as such in this document.
- Headings 1- 3 inclusive should be completed in NO MORE THAN 1500 WORDS IN TOTAL. A 5-point deduction (from a maximum score of 100) applies for each 250 words over. An Appendix may be added but this should be sent as a separate document.
- You may name your agency in the write up (judges are client based and often know which accounts belong to which agencies anyway), but please keep the entry paper low on agency branding
- Do not paste in diagrams, pictures or logos. Your entry may cross refer judges to relevant support materials.
- If you are entering a campaign in several categories, make sure your submission is relevant to the category entered.
- There are 3 obligatory sections below (numbered 1-3), indicative of an average maximum of 500 words per section. Brevity is often successful, so you may want to aim for less than this – especially in ‘Effectiveness’ categories.
- It is not essential to show off your agency’s work in isolation. Delegation, combination with other agencies and direct involvement by the brand team are often going to help underpin a successful campaign
- CATEGORIES N & M do not fit with the headings below. For these entrants should answer the criteria in a plain word document.
NAME OF ENTRANT (BUSINESS OR AGENCY)
CATEGORY ENTERED (e.g. A – SALES CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR)
CAMPAIGN/ ENTRY TITLE
BRAND/PRODUCT/SERVICE BEING PROMOTED
(The qualifying period is wide and allows for ongoing work (see the entry main entry guidelines at fieldmarketing.com), but please make sure the full results are available – or keep the entry back for 2021)
- THE BRAND CHALLENGE [guide 250-500 words]
- YOUR SOLUTION [guide 500-1000 words]
- RESULTS [guide 250-500 words]
- BUDGET (optional)
Disclosure of budget is often not necessary as each category criteria is specific about the data that it either requires or recommends. However, entrants that are keen to show how much they have achieved on a modest or restricted budget should disclose the figure here if it is not already noted in sections 1-3 above.
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF ENTRIES IS 5.00 PM Monday, July 20th, 2020
NOW! Remember that up to 3 supportive documents can be sent along with this entry form. Use the Entry Guidelines to help with thus.
Remember: Along with your entry you are also encouraged to send as many JPEG visuals as you like (if appropriate to your entry) so that we can illustrate shortlisted campaigns in FMBE magazine.