Imagination helps Ford launch Ford Vignale
Global creative agency Imagination helps Ford launch Ford Vignale at the Geneva Autoshow.
The launch is the culmination of two year’s work for the creative agency who was asked in 2014 to work as strategic and executional partners on Ford’s most premium brand.
Imagination has worked in the role of lead agency general contractor and has supported Ford with the launch of Ford Vignale in various ways including the:
– Distillation of the strategic insight, ‘time is the currency of modern luxury’, which has inspired the positioning ‘designed to give you the luxury of time’
– Creation of the supporting statement ‘time well saved, time well spent’, which informs every aspect of the brand development and experience design
– Development, roll out and adherence of the brand identity
– Design and delivery of the ‘Vignale Lounge’, a stress-free shopping experience across 500 pan-Euro FordStores
– Development of ‘The Ford Vignale Way’, a dealer code of conduct to ensure a consistent brand experience throughout purchase and ownership
– Creation of the ‘Vignale Relationship Manager Excellence Programme’ to encourage the adherence of ‘The Ford Vignale Way’
– Design and delivery of the ‘Becoming Ford Vignale’ immersion event at the Hemisferic in Valencia, in partnership with Michelin starred chef Ricard Camarena
– Procurement of a lifestyle partner to deliver customer experiences, which enhance their time
– Design and delivery of various PR and marketing activations, events, films and partnerships
Imagination has helped Ford launch Ford Vignale, a brand that transforms the automotive ownership model beyond quality, performance and engineering into an end-to-end premium mobility experience.
Ford Vignale will be launched in earnest at the Geneva Autoshow 2016 where 11 vehicles will be revealed, including new S-MAX, Edge & Kuga derivatives. The Ford presence at the Autoshow will be an experience with the Ford Vignale as the centrepiece. Stand activations convey the key pillars of Ford Vignale: Quality, Time, Personal Attention and Innovation – including the ‘Quality Centre’, which tells the story of the time and attention that goes into making a Ford Vignale and ‘Time Well Spent’ where visitors can enjoy and share a meditative experience in relaxation pods.
The highlight of the press conference is the Ford Vignale Choir, made up of 100 members of the wider Ford Vignale team singing ‘Time is on My Side’, made famous by the Rolling Stones. The winners of the Vignale Relationship Manager Excellence Programme will be announced and there will be a Dealer Principle Ford Store event from 8th to 10th March with 400 dealers.
Ford Vignale also has a presence at Geneva airport from 20 February to 13 March. Travellers can enjoy massage treatments, a meditative audio activation, a workspace and a gift-wrapping service for any last minute presents. All designed to give the luxury of time before flying.