To mark the launch of the Blonde Roast Espresso – the new roast that’s smooth but packs a punch – Starbucks is touring the country, giving people the chance to try out its latest blend of coffee for free.
From Tuesday 5th February, the eye-catching coffee van will appear in select locations in London, Manchester and Birmingham – armed with samples of Starbucks Blonde.
Customers can come down and enjoy a free Tall Blonde Latte at participating locations from 7am to 6pm.
- Tuesday 5th February (7am-6pm) – Box Park, Bethnal Green Rd, London E1 6GY
- Thursday 14th February (7am-6pm) – Kings Cross Exterior, N1
- Friday 15th February (7am-6pm) – Regents Place, NW1
- Friday 8th February (8am-6pm) – Manchester Spinningfield, Hardman Square, Manchester, M3 3EB
- Saturday 9th February (8am-6pm) – Birmingham Bullring, Moor St, Birmingham B5 4BL
The campaign is being handled by 3MonkeysZeno.