iD embarks on My Little Pony nationwide tour
The My Little Pony Friendship Tour returns this summer with a new refreshed look and feel to celebrate the upcoming release of My Little Pony: The Movie. The tour will be visiting cities across the country this summer, welcoming fans aboard the signature pink double-decker bus, where guests can explore Equestria, the magical world of ponies.
The tour started in Liverpool on 26th July and will visit 14 different locations, the interactive event will give pony fans and the chance to celebrate the upcoming release of My Little Pony: The Movie.
New for 2017, children will have the chance to ‘Get Ponified’ with free cutie-mark face painting at one of the new Ponification Stations.
Children can play with the latest toys, watch clips from the new movie, and enjoy a series of unique My Little Pony experiences including creating their own My Little Pony Selfie GIF with scenes from the new movie or beloved favourite locations from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic TV show!
Visitors will be given an exclusive Friendship Points code to use online at the My Little Pony Friendship Club.
The My Little Pony Friendship Tour will visit the following locations between July and August 2017.
- Liverpool ONE – 26-27 July
- Bullring Birmingham – 29-30 July
- Fosse Shopping Park, Leicester – 31 July
- Cribbs Causeway Retail Park, Bristol – 1 August
- Castlepoint Shopping Park, Bournemouth – 2 August
- Gunwharf Quays Portsmouth – 3 August
- Two Rivers, Staines – 5 August
- Gallions Reach Shopping Park, London – 6 August
- Bluewater – 7-8 August
- Bristol Balloon Fiesta – 10-13 August
- David’s Cardiff – 15 August
- Middlebrook Retail Park, Lancashire – 19 August
- Ravenhead Retail Park, St. Helens – 20 August
- The Big Feastival – 25-27 August
Hasbro has partnered with experiential agency iD to deliver the activation.